Friday 21 October 2011

Game Over...

I'm calling quits...

It's becoming increasingly difficult to write about games on a regular basis and still sound enthusiastic, and on top of that there are so many other aspects of my life that I yearn to record on here, so with that, I am declaring 24HG-UK closed.

But wait, it's not over. I've set up a new blog not far from here, with less confinement in my mission statement. It simply exists for me to vent about all the geekery I get up to on a daily basis. Gaming is present, along with Movies, TV, Comics, Books, Music, and even a bit of real life should I ever chance upon it.

I'll leave this blog here for posterity though, sometimes I do like a good read through and a chuckle as I sit by the log fire with my pipe and a glass of brandy, and maybe one day we can all share this site with our grandchildren. Or something.

But for now it's goodbye from here, it's been a good two years, and I hope to see you all over at Professional Crastination as I close the door on 24HG-UK and lock it tight.

This key is useless now. Discard? Y.

1 comment: